NRF24L01+ 2.4GHz Antenna RF Wireless Transceiver Module
- NRF24L01+ 2.4GHz Antenna Wireless Transceiver Module
- Maximum operating speeds up to 2Mbps, GFSK modulation efficiency, Anti-interference ability, Particularly suitable for industrial control applications.
- 125 Channels, Multi-point communication and frequency hopping to meet the communication needs.
- Available software to set the address, only received local Address when output data(Provide interrupt instruction), can be directly connected to a variety of microcontrollers
- Built-in hardware CRC error detection, Multipoint communication address control.
- Standard DIP Pitch Interface for embedded applications
- Low-power 1.9 ~ 3.6V, only 1uA on Power down mode
- Built-in 2.4Ghz antenna
- Size:34mm * 17mm(L*W)
Connection to Arduino
- RF24Network – https://maniacbug.github.io/RF24Network/index.html
- RF24 – https://github.com/maniacbug/RF24
- SPI – Included in Arduino IDE
- RF24 Library: Main Page. Download ZIP file at right
- RF24 Library detailed Documentation
- RF24 Library CLASS Documentation (details of a functions and their valid parameters)
- RF24 Library Examples Many examples of the capabilities of the RF24 Library
- RF24 Network System RF24 library for mesh networking A Mesh Network Library
- RF24 Library for transmitting Audio
This device will be the preferred method for device intercommunication. Intend to use the work described by manicbug as a basics.
Do not expect issues but will be watching RF interference as host an HF amature radio station at home.