45 in 1 box Sensor Kit
I’ve picked up one of the 45 sensors kits from eBay.This kit contains;
1.Arduino PS2 joystick module
2. Infrared sensor receiving module
3. Laser head sensor module
4. Temperature and humidity sensor module
5. Infrared emission sensor module
6. 5V relay module
7. Avoidance of the sensor Intelligent car infrared sensor photoelectric switch
8. ARDUINO finger detection heartbeat module
9. High sensitivity microphone sensor module
10. Metal touch sensor module
11. Flame sensor module
12. 3-color LED module
13. Hunt sensor module
14. Linear magnetic Hall sensor
15. Rotate the encoder module
16. Active buzzer module
17. Magic light cup module
18. Small passive buzzer module
19. Digital temperature sensor module
20. Light Breaker Module
21. Temperature sensor module
22. Two-color LED total negative module 3MM
23. Mercury opening module
24. Hall magnetic sensor module
25. 3-color full-color LED smd module
26. Arduino mini reed module
27. Tilt switch module
28. Colorful flashing LED module
29. Push the key switch module
30. Photoresistor module
31. Vibration switch module
32. ARDUINO percussion sensor module
33. Temperature sensor module
34. Analogy Hall Magnetic Sensors
35. Microphone sound sensor module
36. Large reed module
37. Two-color LED module
38, breadboard power module
39, ultrasonic module
40, MP1584EN step-down module
41, SD card reader module
42, gyroscope module
43, soil modules
44, DS1302 clock module
45, water level module
The “user manual” that comes in the case is a picture in the lid for a 37 in one kit so will work through each one at a time.
- JSON – https://github.com/bblanchon/ArduinoJson
- Nordics nRF24L01 (2.4GHz RF) – http://maniacbug.github.com/RF24/
- The digital pins 0 and 1 are used for serial communication. As long as you aren’t doing serial communication (including uploading sketches), you can use them for other purposes but you loose the ability to communicate and up load sketches.
- The analogue pins are for analogue input only not analogue output. You can use them like any other pin by referring to them as pins 14 to 18. They can be a digital input or a digital output.
- Arduino works with 5 V and Rasp Pi with 3.3 V. Add a resistor divider to lower the voltage to something between 2.2 and 3.4 Volt. At divider with a (bottom) 3K3 and a (top) 2K2 resistor will divide the 5V to 5x(2.2+3.3)/3.3= 3V, so yes its possible to use many of the modules, but they are probably designed for 5V devices.
LM315 Temperature and Humidity Module
- Humidity Range: 20-90% RH
- Humidity Accuracy: ±5% RH
- Temperature Range: 0-50 °C
- Temperature Accuracy: ±2% °C
- Operating Voltage: 3V to 5.5V
The DHT11 humidity and temperature sensor appears to be an easy to add humidity and temperature data. Such a device will fit into the current ideas of a ‘sensor net’ which include home environmental monitoring (internal and external) as well as a garden monitoring systems. Given the dual information in a single chip and use of a single data line then is may included on the base board for all sensors.Will need to look into sourcing the chip seperatly
#define DHT11_PIN 7
int chk = DHT.read11(DHT11_PIN);
Serial.print(“Temperature = “);
Serial.print(“Humidity = “);
Simple code with interface to LCD;
LiquidCrystal lcd(12, 11, 5, 4, 3, 2);
#define DHT11_PIN 7
int chk = DHT.read11(DHT11_PIN);
Arduino Bluetooth HC-06
HC-06 Wireless Serial 4 Pin Bluetooth RF Transceiver
- Bluetooth module for use with any microcontroller.
- Uses the UART protocol to make it easy to send and receive data wirelessly.
- A breakout board for easier connectivity
- Designed for 3.3v level ttl but will accept 5v level as well
- Built in antenna with a range of up to 30 feet (range is dependent on a lot of things such as any obstacles or walls in the way so it may vary)
- Supports baud rates from 1200 to 1382400 bps (default is 9600 bps)
- VCC input voltage 3.3v to 6v
- Bluetooth Specification v2.0+EDR
- The HC-06 module is a slave only device. This means that it can connect to most phones and computers with bluetooth but it cannot connect to other slave only devices such as keyboards and other HC-06 modules. To connect with other slave devices a master module would be necessary such as the HC-05 version which can do both master and slave.
- Connect the HC-06 Ground (GND) pin to ground (duh!).
- Connect the HC-06 VCC pin to 5v.
- Connect the HC-06 TX/TXD pin to Arduino digital pin 4.
- Connect the HC-06 RX/RXD pin to Arduino digital pin 2.
The Software Serial library comes pre-installed with the latest version of the Arduino IDE. It has been developed to allow setting up serial communication on (almost any) digital pin of the Arduino, using software to replicate Arduino’s native serial support. See the SoftwareSerial library page for more details on its features and limitations.
Datasheet – http://silabs.org.ua/bc4/hc06.pdf
Unfortunately this device does not work with iOS based devices.There is no workaround. HC-05 simply doesn’t work with iOS, because iOS only supports a few Bluetooth profiles. This is because Apple uses MFi Licensing Program. What does work is BLE. It’s not part of MFi.
HM-10 and HM-11 are the BLE brothers of HC-05/06, and rumor has it that they work fine with iOs and Android
18102017 – Ordered an HM-10. Wil not bre requiring every device to have BlurTooth capabilities but do want a iOS interface so will have on the internal master.
NRF24L01+ 2.4GHz Antenna RF Wireless Transceiver Module
- NRF24L01+ 2.4GHz Antenna Wireless Transceiver Module
- Maximum operating speeds up to 2Mbps, GFSK modulation efficiency, Anti-interference ability, Particularly suitable for industrial control applications.
- 125 Channels, Multi-point communication and frequency hopping to meet the communication needs.
- Available software to set the address, only received local Address when output data(Provide interrupt instruction), can be directly connected to a variety of microcontrollers
- Built-in hardware CRC error detection, Multipoint communication address control.
- Standard DIP Pitch Interface for embedded applications
- Low-power 1.9 ~ 3.6V, only 1uA on Power down mode
- Built-in 2.4Ghz antenna
- Size:34mm * 17mm(L*W)
Connection to Arduino
- RF24Network – https://maniacbug.github.io/RF24Network/index.html
- RF24 – https://github.com/maniacbug/RF24
- SPI – Included in Arduino IDE
- RF24 Library: Main Page. Download ZIP file at right
- RF24 Library detailed Documentation
- RF24 Library CLASS Documentation (details of a functions and their valid parameters)
- RF24 Library Examples Many examples of the capabilities of the RF24 Library
- RF24 Network System RF24 library for mesh networking A Mesh Network Library
- RF24 Library for transmitting Audio
This device will be the preferred method for device intercommunication. Intend to use the work described by manicbug as a basics.
Do not expect issues but will be watching RF interference as host an HF amature radio station at home.
38, breadboard power module.
MB102 Breadboard Specification
- Locking ON / OFF Switch
- LED Power Indicator
- Input Voltage: 6.5 V to 12 V (DC)
- Output Voltage: 3.3 V / 5 V
- Maximum Output Current: 700 mA
- Power Rails 0 V, 3.3 V, 5 V on Breadboard
- Two Groups of Header Pins
- Size: 5.3 cm × 3.5 cm
The MB102 is a breadboard power supply module manufactured by the YwRobot Corporation in China. This module has the marking 545043 and MB V2 on the back of the printed circuit board (PCB). It provides dual 5 V and 3.3 V power rails, and has a multi-purpose female USB socket.
Breadboard from Jaycar – CAT.NO: PB8820
The AMS1117 is a voltage regulator manufactured by Advanced Monolithic Systems. There are two regulators where one regulator establishes a 3.3 V rail, whilst another establishes the 5 V rail.
The input voltage through the barrel socket must be between 6.5 V and 12 V. The maximum output current to be 700 mA.
The device provides voltage rails to both sides on the breadboard. The yellow jumpers are used to select the voltage levels desired 3.3 V or 5 V regulated)
There are also header pins for tapping off voltages, using a cable or jumper wires.
The green power LED is connected to the output rail.